Friday, September 15, 2017

HOMEGROWN GUEST DESIGNER #15 | FARREL TAYLOR


Hi Everyone,
How are you all going with this months Sketch by Sue?  Well I have a little more inspiration for you in the form of out #14 Homegrown Guest Designer.  Please welcome Farrel Taylor.


Hello there! My name is Farrel Tailor and recently my loving husband and gorgeous 3 sons along with myself moved back to my home state of Western Australia. I have been a crafter for about 14 years and started my love of crafts as a card maker which soon turned into scrapbooking once my first son was born. 

My style of crafting is what you would call messy! I love all forms of mixed media whether that be on scrapbook layouts, a canvas, cards or art journaling. I love stepping out of my comfort zone and getting my hands messy....I'm not truely happy unless my fingers are stained with glorious colours of inks and sprays!!! 


I am very blessed to be apart of some amazing Design Teams which are Scrap The Boys, The Crafter's Workshop, Funky Flairs Studio, Sassy Scrappers and The Dusty Attic.

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/scrapalicious_designs/Blog - www.scrapaliciousdesigns.wordpress.comYoutube Channel - Farrel TailorFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/Scrapalicious01


And here is Farrels take on the sketch...

Another awesome take on the sketch.  Isn't amazing how a sketch can be interpreted so differently.
What do you see?  Make sure you link up. Remember that if you don't have a blog you can still play along by posting it on the wall of the Facebook group.

Thanks Farrel for playing along with us this month.

Krisy xx

1 comment:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.