Friday, January 20, 2017

INTERNATIONAL GUEST DESIGNER #7 | VERONIQUE GAGNE

It's that time of the month that I get to introduce some new inspiration to you and today it's pretty amazing.  Our #7 International Guest Designer is Veronique Gagne.



I discovered Veronique when she entered our challenge a few months back and couldn't help but invite her to be a guest.  Her work is beautiful and the inspiration from this months moodboard is no execption.  I can't stop looking it.

So rather than just talking about it and Veronique, I'll let Veronique introduce herself.

"Hello everybody! 
My name is Veronique (Vero85 on the internet) and I'm from Montreal, Canada. 
I'm 31 years old and I live with my boyfriend of the past 12 years and our 2 cats.

I discovered scrapbooking 10 years ago and most of the time I create layouts (sometimes canvas too). 
I don't have a particular style as I like to explore but most of the time, my layouts are very vibrant and colorful! 
Right now I'm really into sprays, flairs and dies. I can't stop buying those things haha. 
This month's moodboard was really beautiful and challenging! It's my favorite kind of contest because I love seeing different interpretations of the same picture!

I've been on a couple of Design Team since my beginning and right now I'm part of the fantastic creative team of Accent Scrapbooking, a Quebec company where you can find lots of beautiful flairs.


You can find me on my blog: http://veroniquegagne.blogspot.ca or on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vero85g/"

Now for Veronique's amazing layout....


And here are a few close ups...


Thank you so much to Veronique for guesting with Scrap the Girls.  Make sure you at least head over to her Instagram and check out her amazing work.  

Krisy xx


2 comments:

Véro said...

Thanks a lot Krisy!! :)

Rosemary Hanson said...

This is stunning!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.