Tuesday, December 20, 2016

INTERNATIONAL GUEST DESIGNER #6 | LAUREEN WAEGNER

Good Morning Ladies!

This months international guest designer has been on my watch list for a long time.  She is young and she is extremely talented.  If your not following her already - go do it.  You won't be disappointed.  She has such a pretty style.  Please welcome Laureen Wagener!

Here's what Laureen has to say...
"Hi friends - before we jump over to the "Get to know that blonde girl from Germany" part I wanted to say that I am honored to guest here at Scrap the Girls! Krisy - thank you so much for asking me!


My name is Laureen, I am 22 years old and live in beautiful Germany. I did study Primary School Teaching until this February but had to take a break due to health issues and now will start school again for becoming a physiotherapist in April.

I love to scrapbook layouts as a part of relaxation but also lately for memorykeeping. Other than traditional layouts I am a cardmaking lover! I just love to give away a little smile in an envelope plus I have way too many stamps - I couldn't justify spending all that money and then never using them!

Mostly I do scrapbook pictures of my family and I, my best friend or my sister and her boyfriend, since I don't have kids.

This mood board kind of was a challenge while I tried to make something up for my layout. I really really like the gold and pink in it but don't use pink on my layouts too often, and if I do it is kept to a minimal.

I was inspired by the quote and so I had to use big paper sequins all over the page and sprinkled some gold in using gold glittery Thickers.

Thank you so much for having me!


xx Laureen"



And here is Laureen's take on the Moodboard

 How are those paper sequins!?!  I am just in awe of them.  Something I must try.  Here are a few close ups!



Here are Laureen's Links if you want to go and check out more of her work.

My ig : @madamerosenrotMy blog: http:www.madamerosenrot.blogspot.de
My pinterest : https://de.pinterest.com/madamerosenrot/

I know you will be blown away by such a young scrapper!

Thank you Laureen for Guesting with us this month your layout is beautiful as always.

Have you linked your layout yet?  If not there is still time.  Or you can just share it on the Facebook wall.

Krisy xx


1 comment:

Tania B said...

Gorgeous work Laureen, love your blog!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.