Tuesday, November 15, 2016

HOME GROWN GUEST DESIGNER #5 | RACHEL DUTKO

This months Home Grown Guest designer is a lady I have watched develop a sense of style that is one to be noticed.  I was so surprised when she announced not very long ago that she finally had a layout published in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine.  How it hadn't happened sooner?  I just don't know! Please join me in welcoming Rachel Dutko to Scrap the Girls this month to play along with our sketch.

"Hi! My name is Rachel Dutko and I live in Adelaide with my husband and our 2 young boys.
I first started scrapbooking about 10 years ago, but after a big break I rediscovered it with a life-changing passion about 3 years ago. I love the fact that scrapbooking allows me to express my creativity and document my precious memories at the same time. I'm lucky enough to have had a career in the television industry for the past 15 years, and I am in my craft space most nights for some 'me' time after the daily demands of work and family.

I am currently on the Design Teams for 'Scrap The Boys' and 'Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia' challenge blogs, as well as the Paper Flourish Kit Club.
I have been published in Jot Magazine and Scrapbooking Memories (including the cover).
I really like using mixed media, texture, and learning new techniques and just having fun. 


I'm thrilled and honoured to be this month's Home Grown Guest Designer, thanks Scrap The Girls for having me!"

Here is Rachel's layout.


Close ups


 Thank you Rachel for playing along.  You have such a way with patterned papers.

Have you linked up your take on this month's sketch yet.  Remember if you don't have a blog you can always load it to the Facebook page.

Have you checked out this months sponsor Flutterby Designs yet?  There is a brand new release called Mad About You that I am sure you will love.  Check it out here.

I will be back within the week with this months International Guest Designer.  She always WOW's me with her creations.  As a bonus there is a process video too.  I can't wait to share it with you.

Krisy xxx


1 comment:

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous page!!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.