Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 JANUARY CHALLENGE | "TIME TRAVELLER"


Happy New Year!  I hope you have all chosen your One Little Word or set your New Years Resolutions.  This month is the last of the current design team before I unveil the new additions next month. 

I just want to thank the current team for the last 12 months.  I really love running this blog and having an awesome team makes it so much easier.  I wish all the girls moving on, the best in their design and creative endeavors for the future.  Thank you for your contributions and amazing layouts.

Now on to this months challenge.  As you know here at STG we like to mix things up a bit and are abit outside of the box.  So this month, we have a moodboard to get your ideas started BUT I have also created a Pinterest board that you can go and have a look at.  The only catch this month is that in your entry blog or share on the Facebook page, you must let us know which image inspired you and why.


Another thing I need to remind everyone is that this is a GIRLS ONLY challenge.  That means your photo must only be of GIRLS.  Unless there is an exception in the challenge but I can tell you that there are no exceptions this year. 

Here is the last of our current teams inspiration, Keep checking back on the Facebook page to see which images inspired them.






This months sponsor is Cut to You by Gwen and our International Sponsor is Accent Scrapbooking.  Please make sure you add your country to your entry for ease of judging.  You can link up via the blog or just share on the Facebook page.  I can wait to see what you all create.

Krisy xx




1 comment:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Can the photos be of girl pets?

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.