Tuesday, July 25, 2017

INTERNATIONAL GUEST DESIGNER #13 | TUSIA LECH

Hi Lovelies,
This month we have an International Guest Designer that plays a big part in the Scrapbooking industry.  She is the lady behind the beautiful brand that is 7dots Studio.  Please welcome Tusia Lech.


"Scrapbooking fills my whole life – it is all around me – in my private life and in my job career, as I am the owner of 7 Dots Studio and also an eager scrapbooker . I love the process of creation – I have created things since early childhood – all kinds of handmade things always attracted me. I cannot imagine my life without making some art. Even if I leave for a weekend, I always take my small “art-bag”, filled with art-journal supplies.
I love all kinds of media – if I would have to define my style, I would say that media are the only constant thing. My favourite colours are fresh, bold greens, blues and pinks, but at the same time I just love delicate, pale hues of beige, rose and white. However there is something in my projects, what can be found always – a positive, feminine style.
I am lucky enough to be a designer in a few very creative places. I love drinking coffee, reading books, walking through the forest, watching flowers on the meadow, basking in the autumn sun and being deep in my inner world. I can say that I am a happy person and wouldn’t change a single thing in my life.



"The nature of women is very complex. We are fragile but also tough. We are delicate but determined too. For my layout I have chosen a photo of mine in Halloween disguise. How often we are "in disguise" in real life... The whole composition of embellishments was meant to show the opposites, that live inside us: delicate subtle flowers, light feathers and rusty distressed metallic elements. Thank you for inviting me as Guest Designer - the moodboard is very inspiring and during my creative process many interesting thoughts came to the surface."
Hugs,
Tusia"

So what do you think?  How different is Tusia's take on this months challenge?!  Have you linked up yet?  Only 5 more days to submit your entry into this months moodboard challenge.  Remember you can link up via the blog or add it to the Facebook page.  

Krisy
xxx

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.