Monday, February 20, 2017

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER | JANUARY MOODBOARD CHALLENGE WINNER


My apologies for not posting this sooner, I forgot to hit publish!  It was tricky for some but there were some awesome takes on the January moodboard.

Here is January's moodboard winner.  Congratulations Judy Willey.


To see more of Judy's work head over to her blog.

Judy, if you can drop me an email popleopod@outlook.com or message me via the Facebook page I can arrange for your Rainbow Splendour Prize pack to be sent out to you.

Thank you to Rainbow Splendour for your support last month.
Make sure you link up or share your layout on the Facebook page to go in the running for this months prize from Kit The Habit.

Krisy xx

4 comments:

Tania B said...

Well deserved win Judy, love your page!

judyw said...

thanks Tania - I'm delighted 😁

Janice Nicholls said...

Congrats Judy, your page is gorgeous!

judyw said...

Thank you Janice

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.