Wednesday, July 20, 2016

JULY INTERNATIONAL GUEST DESIGNER #1

Hi, I'm back again for the second NEW share this month the International Guest Designer.  The first International is one that has played along with Scrap the Girls for sometime now.  Her take on the sketch is fantastic. Her use of papers in her layouts amazes me.

Please welcome ROMY VEUL.



"My name is Romy Veul and I'm a 23-year-old scrapbooker and cardmaker from the Netherlands. I have been scrapbooking for almost half of my life, as I started scrapbooking when I was only 13 years old. I love this hobby, as it is a great creative outlet and a wonderful way to document my memories. Besides scrapbooking, I have just got my master's degree as  a linguist at University and currently working as a junior researcher. When I'm not working or scrapbooking, I love to spend time with friends and family. 

I really loved the sketch and had lots of fun working with it. I was inspired by the two clusters of embellishments and papers in the sketch and by the circles. I replaced the circle-shaped papers by two chipboard circles. The girl in the picture is my adorable niece Elise. Isn't she just too cute in her Spanish dress?"







5 comments:

Tania B said...

Wow, thanks so much for joining us this month Romy, your layout is beautiful!

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow that is beautiful!

Lucie Forte said...

It's a gorgeous layout, i really love what you do! It's great to have you with us at Scrap the girls!

Audrey said...

Gorgeous layout Romy

Tambaramba said...

Love your take on the sketch. So great to have you with us at STG! 💕

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.