Wednesday, November 15, 2017

HOMEGROWN GUEST DESIGNER #17 | JUDY WILLEY

It's the middle of the month and that means it is time to share another Homegrown Guest Designer with you.   Please welcome Judy Willey.



"I am so honoured to be guest designer for STG this month. I have been scrapping for many years and have tried lots of different techniques over the times - mixed media is definitely my fav at the moment. However I hope that I have maintained a focus on documenting life's moments for myself and my family. I live in tropical north Queensland with my husband. We see our children and grandchildren often and they feature in much of my work. The saying “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world” really struck a chord for me. My daughter in law has just hung up her basketball boots after a wonderful career taking her all around the world, so this layout is for her. "

And here is Judy's layout... I really love it and what it represents.
Thank you Judy for taking time to design this awesome layout for STG. To see more of Judy's awesome work check out her blog - http://judywblog.wordpress.com

Make sure you have linked up your layouts via the blog or Facebook page to go in the running to win one of the awesome prizes this month.
Krisy xx

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.