Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Reveal (Part I)

Happy July Folks! 

This month Rikki has designed this gorgeous sketch, I hope you love this as much as we did (you will, you will!).

There's a couple of changes I wanted to bring to your attention - if you haven't checked out the rules lately have a quick look (link at the top of the blog), and we've changed the link up style too - your challenge entries can also now be linked at the bottom of this post, not the sidebar, and there's also a shortcut riiiiiight up the top there, next to 'Home'.  Leave us a comment if you have further ideas for the challenges too. :)


Sponsor time. I'm so excited to reveal not only the sketch, but this months sponsor. This month The Scrappery Kit Club are our lovely, lovely sponsor and they are giving away one BTK kit. Because it isn't available in the store yet I don't have a picture for you, but you can also check out their lovely kits in store, or even set up a subscription. 





Here is this months sketch and Design Team inspiration for you to get started - good luck everyone!










Have fun scrapping! We can't wait to see your layouts.

 xx AJ and the Scrap The Girls DT.


4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. I have just uploaded my layout! Thanks for a great sketch!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Wonderful illustrations ladies. Gorgeous sketch.

CraftyKat said...

Lovely sketch. I've just uploaded my entry.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.
I am sorry I forgot to put my country after my name. I am in Australia.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.