Monday, May 4, 2020

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER | MARCH & APRIL WINNERS

Before the months run away on me again I thought I'd pop back in and share March and April winners.

March challenge to refresh your memory was "Bloom from Within"
Home grown winner of the Cocoa Vanilla Prize is Rachel Langdon.


We didn't have an International winner for March so an Guest Design spot is the prize. The winner of the International prize is Delsie.

If you would like to contact me via the Facebook page I can send you the challenge for July that you will feature.

Now on to April Challenge: "Come Let's Pack our Bags"

The Homegrown winner of the Charms Creations Prize is Lizzy Crust.


The first Winner of our Brand New International Sponsor prize from Tanya Leigh Designz is Ashley.



I'd like to again welcome Tanya Leigh Designz on board as our regular international Sponsor from now on.  All prize are digital so you won't have to wait on the post man or worry about Covid-19.
Congratulations to all the winners.  Please contact me via the Facebook page to claim your prize.

Thanks to everyone that played along.  I can't wait to see your challenge entries for this month.  Make sure you include your country so I can easily identify which prize you are in the running for.

K xx


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Well done to all the winners.. thanks so much for my win.. I have contacted you via pm on facebook!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.