Saturday, February 1, 2020

FEBRUARY CHALLENGE | "DIP ME IN COLOUR"

Pinch and a Punch...Welcome to the first of February.  Today I introduce to you our new Design team for 2020.


Today we welcome back Sue, Tracey, Belinda, Lisa-Marie, Tamara, Anne...

And we welcome on board.... Lizzy Hill, Julie Taylor, Rosanna Lapalombella, Yvette Fanculli, Chantal Goyette & Julie Schinkel.

These ladies were selected from our biggest lot of applications we have ever received and there are so many more I would have happily had join the team.  Thank you to all who applied.  Be sure to play along throughout the year as your layouts and techniques are awesome!

Here is this months challenge to start everyone off.  It's a pretty simple one...A  Colour Moodboard.
And here are the Design team layouts.








Julie Taylor









This months Aussie sponsor is our Darling Gwen from Cut 2 You.  And we are so lucky to have Accent Scrapbooking back on board for all our international players.

Please remember when uploading your links or sending them on Facebook to include your Country.  This makes drawing winners easier and if you don't specify you may miss out on a prize.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with this month.

Krisy xx

2 comments:

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Such a beautiful talented group of DT members. Congrats Ladies!! I love your DT member inspiration!!

Ashley H said...

Oops I accidentally uploaded my February layout to the Mark link up. I tried to see if I could delete it and I can't find a way to do that.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.