Wednesday, October 2, 2019

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER | MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST & SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE WINNERS



I know I promised this earlier but I have been super busy trying to keep on top of life.  But without any further delay, here are the winners from the last three months.  I'll refresh your memory of the challenges as we go.

May Challenge was the Flower sketch by Sue Plumb.
Winner of the Cut to You Prize is...Danni

International Winner.... Sonam


June - Challenge


Winner of the D-lish Scraps is... Dee

International Winner....Laurie

July - Challenge

Winner of the Corbett Creations is .... Rachel


International Winner.... Ashley

August - Challenge


Winner of the Helmar Prize.....Tracey


International Winner.... Cathy

September - Challenge
Winner of the Charms Prize.... Robyn via Facebook

International Winner.... Heidi



Thanks everyone for you patience and thank you to all the people who enter our challenges.  Congratulations to all the winners.  To claim your prize please send me a message via Facebook with your Postage details and I will arrange for your prize to be sent to you.

Please remember when loading your entries to include your country.  If you don't include this you may miss out on a prize.

Krisy xx

2 comments:

Rosemary Hanson said...

Congratulations all.

Dee said...

Krisy, my heartfelt thanks to you x I knwo only too well how it is to not be able to get on top of life! I am so so grateful for my layout to be chosen. My family has been torn apart by my ex-husband, and I don't have contact with my brother or his children, and I struggle with immense grief. This layout has 40+ yo photos pf him and I, and I cherish the memories of him as a little boy xx Sorry for the tmi, but scrapping is an emotional thing for me, always about the photos and the memory that comes with them. I have only been back at it a few months, after amny years away not being even able to look at photos! This has made this layout so much more special. I am so grateful xx

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.