Tuesday, August 15, 2017

AUGUST HOMEGROWN GUEST DESIGNER #14 | TANYA FROUD

It's that time of the month to bring you some fresh inspiration. This months Homegrown Guest Designer is Tanya Froud.

"Hi my name Tanya,i live in the country music capital with my husband and 3 kids. My go to scrap style is mixed media and lots of white space the messier the better! I am on a couple of design teams, Funky Flair Studio and Shop and Crop.
You can veiw more of my work on my blog at http://itsacreativemess.blogspot.com.au/?m=1
I try to sneak in an hour each day of scrapping, which can be a juggle when working full time and managing a family.... but hey who needs sleep anyway!"



I look at this layout and it is very much like mine.  I had created my layout before I invited Tanya to be a guest and she had no idea what I created.  Great minds think alike.

Thanks Tanya for being our Homegrown designer this month.

Remember to link up your layouts or share them via the Facebook page to go into the draw for this months prizes.

Krisy xx

1 comment:

Rosemary Hanson said...

As they say great minds think alike!! Awesome page!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.