Wednesday, March 1, 2017

MARCH CHALLENGE | "FIRST, LETS TAKE A #SELFIE!"

Hello Autumn.   I can tell you I am so ready for winter this has been one long hot summer here in Queensland.  We are almost a quarter of the way through the year already, can you believe it.

Today I have a new challenge to Scrap the Girls.  It is a "Theme".  There is a moodboard you can use it if you like but this challenge is all about the theme.  So, for this month the challenge is called "First, Let's Take A #Selfie".  Yep, you guessed it.  It's all about the Selfie.  We all have them filling up our camera rolls.  I can't wait to see what you share.


Here is some Design Team inspiration for you:















This month we have an awesome prize pack from 2crafty Chipboard for the lucky winner.  Make sure you link up via the Linky or add it to the Facebook wall.


Krisy xx

7 comments:

Rosemary Hanson said...

I love how all the girls have designed such different ways to display their selfie!
we are all beautiful in our own way so don't hold back!
looking forward to seeing some lovely people this month!

Elena Martynova said...

Stunning works!!! But I don't find March linky.

Rosemary Hanson said...

We have all of March to load it up- I think the March kinky might take a day or two to go up,😃

Alz said...

Does it have to be a selfie of ourselves? I've some selfies my niece took which I'm keen to scrap is all. Thanks. :)

Lizzyc said...

Thank you for another fabulous challenge I have linked up my layout!!

Unknown said...

Love your beautiful pages girls !!!

Bethany.Roisland said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I'm feeling the selfie love :)

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.