Tuesday, September 20, 2016

INTERNATIONAL GUEST DESIGNER #3 - DEEDEE CATRON

Hi Everyone,
Today I am sharing our third International Guest Designer.  When I contacted this lady I was a bit hesitant.  She is busy, she is international and what would she care that I am looking for Guest Designers for my little Australian based online challenge blog.  I hesitated before I hit send on the email but then thought was what have I got to lose?  She can just say no right?!  Within minutes I had a reply.  And thankfully she was excited to play along.  So today I am so excited to share with you - DeeDee Catron.  I have been watching DeeDee for a while now on Instagram and Facebook and maybe, probably have a little bit of a girl crush.



Who is DeeDee? She is a mixed media artist, instructor and designer from Las Vegas, USA.  She is the Owner/Creative Director of UmWowStudio, the Marketing and Artistic Director for Viva Las VegaStamps! and a Product Designer for 7 Dots Studio.  Her work is just stunning and I am so glad she is here with us today.

Here's what DeeDee had to say and her Layout:

"I am so super excited to be here with you today -- Scrap the Girls is such a fun and inspiring challenge.  I loved dedicating a page to just my art sister and me.  I chose to take a super artsy approch to this 12x12 using Gelli Arts and Range Ink / Dina Wakley printed papers, UmWowStudio chipboard, Liquitex, Golden and Blick mediums and more"


Oh and here are some close ups...



My artistic goal is to be able to create messy scribble writing as awesome as this.  

Yet again we have a totally different take on the sketch. I told you it was a good one and everyone has seen it differently.  Make sure you load your take on the challenge to the link up to win one of the elusive D-lish Scraps Just Add Paper Packs.

Krisy xx

1 comment:

Tania B said...

Wow, that's gorgeous DEEDEE, love it. And love that you played along with us at Scrap the Girls, thanks so much!!!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.