I'm looking for several designers to keep doing what we do best here on the blog - create beautiful, innovative and inspiring layouts for our Scrap The Girls challenge blog. This is your opportunity to shine and inspire our followers, and share your creative genius with the world!
Why be on the team?
- Inspire our blog followers and challenge players each month with your beautiful work
- Occasional free products to play with from our sponsors
- Be part of an awesome design team and community via a private FB group
- Online exposure for you through direct links on the website, and social media sites.
What I'm looking for for the September-June 2016 team:
- Committed individuals with scrap savvy, and love to scrap the girls in their lives!
- Individuals that must take crisp, clean photo's of their layouts, including being able to remove colour casts and resize photo's so they are blog ready.
- Individuals that have experience blogging, emailing and using Facebook to 'share' broadcasts relating to the monthly challenges and sponsor/s for that month.
- Individuals that can meet monthly deadlines.
- Individuals that can keep a challenge secret - we get 4-6 months of challenges ahead of time.
As a STG Design Team member you will need to:
- Create 1 (one) layout per month, starting September through to June 2016, occasionally incorporating product from the sponsor of that month.
- Create 1 (one) step-by step layout during your time on the team, using a technique you want to share with our followers.
- Share the monthly reveal via your Facebook page and personal blog (if you use/have these).
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm EST, 15th August 2015!
- Send 4-6 of your fave layouts that best represent your style, and show off different techniques you like to use - these can be recent layouts or ones from your archives - resized to 600px please.
- Tell me about yourself! Your family, location, why you scrap, who inspires you, what inspires you, etc.
- Send me a link to your blog if you have one, or online gallery.
- Make sure you let me know if you are already on any Design Teams, and if you have upcoming commitments when you won't be available to participate in monthly challenges.
- This call is open to everyone, regardless of geographic location.
You have to be in it to win it - everyone has a chance to be chosen for the team, there are no limits on places at this point, and I already know I will have a tough job ahead of me not picking ALL of you!
Good luck everyone,